Thursday 19 November 2009

In Philippines

Posted by Elisha at 20:46


One year ago I went to the Philippines as an Intensive English program.
I was a student of Silliman University.
Philippine has many beautiful islands and I visited Bohol, Apo Island.
I never have seen that sea of translucent blue before.
As time goes by, the setting sun gilded the sky and
it makes change the color of the sea mixed with red and orange.
I couldn’t forget the valuable memory in Philippines and if I have a chance I want visit again.



6 comments on "In Philippines"

Jenna on 19 November 2009 at 21:32 said...

I went Philippines two years ago!! i wanna go back~~~

Jenny Oh on 19 November 2009 at 21:32 said...

I couldn't forget all of the experices I had.
They were very momorable.
I want to go there again for traveling!!

SC on 19 November 2009 at 22:14 said...

So beautiful beaches~ I wish i can visit there soon or later (:

Unknown on 19 November 2009 at 22:31 said...

OH MY!
It's so beautiful!
So blue

Elisha on 19 November 2009 at 22:35 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Folding Carton said...

Please tell me your story in the Phillippines, Jenny and Elisha.

Post a Comment