Thursday 19 November 2009

party

Posted by Elisha at 22:38
I had party with my roomates and Singapore friends.
Thank you for being such a good friends^.^♥

5 comments on "party"

SC on 23 November 2009 at 19:41 said...

It's fun isn't it?
Thanks for being such a nice and 진짜 funny roommate. *citation elisha* ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Unknown on 24 November 2009 at 08:31 said...

Oh~there is one pretty girl, Tina^^

Unknown on 24 November 2009 at 08:38 said...

It was a great party i have never had before.
I want to have a party again,
How about you, Elisha and guys??

Anonymous said...

AH! Elisha! Why you posted our picture here.. hahaha! We are shy okay :D

I love elisha! so do you love me? hahhaha

Anonymous said...

Ah! Elisha!! Why you posted our picture in your blog?

We are shy okay. :D
Hahaha..

Thanks alot for allowing us to celebrate in your room. We love you. So do you??

Post a Comment